Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Under the glistening sun

No one understands what I feel inside
It is a very long scary emotional
rollercoaster ride
that never ends
Where I hide my feelings inside
They swirl around like a monster shark
that lurks at the rocks and bends
at the the bottom of the ocean
in a world that's unknown, so dark
waiting to attack without warning
like the monsoon tide
I am undertain of myself and what lurks inside
not knowing what will surface
will it be the calm friendly face of the dolphins
will it be the stinging jealousy of the jellyfish
will it be the ferocious anger of the shark in bloody waters
Why am I so out of control of what I feel
Why are these emotions holding the steering wheel
It is a world of emotions one cannot see

beyond the exotic indian talented beauty

under the serene caramel skin and smiling face

longing to feel the violin melody and the beating drum

the serotonin flowing under the glistening sun

1 comment:

Sinatra said...

These poems you have written sounds like you are tied up and you are not able to express yourself the way you want to. What is the pain that cause you to want to reach out and be free from your bondage? I somewhat feel your pain but you are going through it. Just to let you know you can reach out and talk to me on my blog anytime ok? Well, much love and keep writing.

Thank You